At Correct Rx, our hands-on clinical services department is distinctively results-oriented. Our focused engagement and commitment to our clients utilizes best practices, facts, costs, collaboration, education and management. Then we dedicate our “A” team to generate results that lower your pharmacy costs and produce better health outcomes.
The Correct Rx approach to managing pharmaceutical costs long ago abandoned the price per pill method of evaluating total costs. With the Correct Rx Clinical Pharmacy Services Program, our clients have found far greater cost control and overall reductions in healthcare spending by utilizing our data-driven focus on quantity, selection and mix of medications.
For each client, Correct Rx assigns a clinical pharmacist/partner who serves as an active member of that organization’s healthcare team, collaborating with medical and mental health providers and providing specialized guidance as each patient’s medication therapies are determined.
Correct Rx has demonstrated that improved outcomes means healthier patients, fewer complications and reduced overall costs. While clinical services generally account for virtually none of an organization’s healthcare costs, their effectiveness can have a major impact on total drug spending. Many of our clients have discovered that a modest increase in Correct Rx’s quality clinical services both improves patient care and significantly decreases the total monthly pharmacy expenditures.
Our full-time Clinical Pharmacists:
- Are 100% dedicated to your organization.
- Are fully credentialed and well versed in disease state management, pharmacy regulations, pharmacoeconomics, policy development, formulary and non-formulary management, medication therapy management, drug information, clinical in-services, pharmacy and therapeutics, best practices and patient education.
- Provide direct patient care and counseling to improve outcomes and reduce unscheduled clinic visits.
- Will provide the following initiatives:
- Managing the Selection and Quantity of Medications
- Pharmacist Driven Formulary Management
- Improved Disease State Management
- Managing High Acuity Patients
- Patient Specific Drug Regimen Review and Medication Adherence